Our members are passionately committed to providing pet parents with pet food options that go beyond what is typically represented on the grocery aisle.
Among our diverse roster of members:
- 50% make a human grade pet food
- 52% make a raw pet food
- 52% make a cooked food for pets
- 26% sell via mail order
- 13% are direct-to-consumer delivery
- 35% are regional companies
- 65% are national companies
- 8% make a dehydrated pet food
- 8% make freeze dried pet food
- Growing membership of small, independent retailers who carry and support these manufacturers.
Next Generation Pet Food Manufacturing Association was created to come alongside the 2% of smaller pet food manufacturers who are using only real food ingredients . . . those who have previously navigated regulations, lawsuits and recalls alone. Not anymore. And we’re just in time.